At the end of the course you will be asked to complete a brief survey, and you can provide comments or suggestions at that time. If you have more urgent suggestions, you can send them to SOEOnline@bgea.org. Please understand that given the nature of the course and the number of participants, BGEA is unable to provide individual attention to each participant of the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out more about or contact the Rapid Response Team?
- How Can I Update / Change My Name?
- How do I obtain my course completion certificate at the end of the course?
- The site doesn’t seem to be displaying properly. What can I do about that?
- I’m often sent back to the login page, or I’m not able to access some pages or materials in the course. What can I do about that?
- What’s Moodle?
- What are the various menu items on the left side of the page?
- Can I use the materials from the course in my own ministry?
- How can I make comments or suggestions about the course?
- How do I purchase the reference reading materials in the course?