a. All the material in the course is copyright Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, except where otherwise noted. The Terms and Conditions set forth what you can and cannot do with the materials. If you’d like to quote from the materials, it’s best to seek permission first.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out more about or contact the Rapid Response Team?
- How Can I Update / Change My Name?
- How do I obtain my course completion certificate at the end of the course?
- The site doesn’t seem to be displaying properly. What can I do about that?
- I’m often sent back to the login page, or I’m not able to access some pages or materials in the course. What can I do about that?
- What’s Moodle?
- What are the various menu items on the left side of the page?
- Can I use the materials from the course in my own ministry?
- How can I make comments or suggestions about the course?
- How do I purchase the reference reading materials in the course?