a. These courses work best with the latest browser versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera. If you are running an older version of one of these browsers, the site may not function properly, and you should upgrade to a new version of the browser you’re using.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out more about or contact the Rapid Response Team?
- How Can I Update / Change My Name?
- How do I obtain my course completion certificate at the end of the course?
- The site doesn’t seem to be displaying properly. What can I do about that?
- I’m often sent back to the login page, or I’m not able to access some pages or materials in the course. What can I do about that?
- What’s Moodle?
- What are the various menu items on the left side of the page?
- Can I use the materials from the course in my own ministry?
- How can I make comments or suggestions about the course?
- How do I purchase the reference reading materials in the course?