a. The videos in the course are optimized to work well across multiple browsers, working over connections from Wi-Fi to broadband. The player will detect your current bandwidth and stream the video at the optimal setting. If the videos consistently run slow or hang over Wi-Fi, it may be the strength of the signal. When you’re running the video, check the signal strength. If it’s consistently low, the videos may not run optimally. There are additional help topics specific to the player within the player itself, in the control bar on the far right. Click the last button and then the question mark when it appears, and you will get a pop-up window with more details. If these don’t adequately resolve your problems, please contact Tech Support via the block on the left side of each page.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out more about or contact the Rapid Response Team?
- How Can I Update / Change My Name?
- How do I obtain my course completion certificate at the end of the course?
- The site doesn’t seem to be displaying properly. What can I do about that?
- I’m often sent back to the login page, or I’m not able to access some pages or materials in the course. What can I do about that?
- What’s Moodle?
- What are the various menu items on the left side of the page?
- Can I use the materials from the course in my own ministry?
- How can I make comments or suggestions about the course?
- How do I purchase the reference reading materials in the course?