a. Moodle stands for Modular Object Oriented Distance Learning Environment. It’s an open-source learning management system used by over 50,000 educational institutions and companies to deliver courses online.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out more about or contact the Rapid Response Team?
- How Can I Update / Change My Name?
- How do I obtain my course completion certificate at the end of the course?
- The site doesn’t seem to be displaying properly. What can I do about that?
- I’m often sent back to the login page, or I’m not able to access some pages or materials in the course. What can I do about that?
- What’s Moodle?
- What are the various menu items on the left side of the page?
- Can I use the materials from the course in my own ministry?
- How can I make comments or suggestions about the course?
- How do I purchase the reference reading materials in the course?