If your forum post will not post or you get an error, Please check to see if you have a smiley face or emoji in your post content. These items could be the cause the error. If they are removed the post should work correctly.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to submit my post in the discussion forum?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- Why am I unable to copy from or paste to a discussion forum?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?
- Why can't I log into my course?
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- How can I test my computer pop-up blocker?
- What are cookies?
- What is a firewall?
- How can I verify if my Zoom is the latest version?